* Bobo lives in Sells now where he is being spoiled by a girl appropriately named 'Grace'
* Gimli lives here with us. He's 12 and probably will not be with us much longer
* Drew gave the talk in primary on Sunday and blew everyone away-- esp. as he normally doesn't talk in public. He did so great! Mom and Dad cried.
* Drew is reading more every day-- we have created a game where he picks out words to create sentences.
* Sunny is spoiled, cute, and ridiculously short. Most people think he's a walking talking 9 month old baby and it freaks them out, because he talks very well and very clearly... 'Extuse me, pease, do you like my soos?'
* I'm currently researching houses so we can move in Jan/Feb.
* I'm teaching myself guitar
* I got the boys cheap tiny violins and will be teaching them how to play as soon as they arrive. Drew's is a 1/4 size, Sunny's is a 1/10 size.
* Hubby's internship is finally starting to pick up a little. Is it a good sign when things are slow at the Federal court?
* We're planning on going away for a weekend soon to get our never-had almost-honey-moon.
* We're planning on weaning Sunny (but he says 'No! The boo-boos are MINE! I like them! THAT one!')
* Sunny is addicted to the Wiggles
* My best (read: only) friend is moving to Pennsylvania and I'm royally bummed out
* I have a banana tree