Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day One

My guitar from ebay ($.01 plus $32.00 shipping LOL) arrived this morning via UPS. We went to the library, so I didn't get much of a chance to play with it until after Noah's nap-- and then most of it was trying to tune it. It hasn't been holding it's tuning long (new string issue?)

BUT I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm on about.com for their guitar section and I know three chords and can play 'leaving on an airplane' after one hour of messing around.

Yay!

But now I have blisters on my finger tips. Hello! Who else does that? I'm truly unique.

My MIL says I'm a wimp.

:p

It was fun to sing and play and I cracked up when I realized that my voice was automatically leaning towards the celtic side of folk in sound. Go figure!

1 comment:

MandaMommy said...

Peter gets blisters on his fingertips when he plays the guitar even if he's just taken a break from it for a week or two...

Cool that you're playing!