Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Things have been very busy lately. My MIL went into the hospital last week and had her gallbladder removed. She is ding great now. This may actually be the key to all these blood pressure issues she's been having for the last four years. (And I was blaming myself! Not really...)

I think I have a problem with a core characteristic of mine. I am STRONGLY defensive of those I care about, even if they really don't need me to defend them. I feel this way about my MIL.
To the S-FIL who stole her car while she was in the hospital and took off for a weekend of whatever crap (sorry guys) without a thought to her-- well, you, sir are a LOUSE. You don't deserve a hair on her head and I think the whole family would be better off if you went on one of these little 'holidays' and just DISAPPEARED. JERK JERK JERK. You are the most selfish, horrible excuse for a human being that has ever climbed out of the primordial ooze.

So tame compared to how I'm feeling.

Cranky-the-chicken is missing. That makes me really upset. How can a huge black chicken DISAPPEAR?

I'm trying to get a camera cord for the camera so I can show you guys some pics of my boys-- they are growing ridiculously fast these days. You have to hear Sunny singing-- it's so cute!

1 comment:

The Reeves said...

AMEN MY SISTER (IN-LAW)!!!!!!!