Friday, August 7, 2009

This Morning...

Noah and I have been having a blast together today. I've been letting him be 'in charge'-- telling me how to get dressed and what we're going to eat, etc. We were gifted with some lovely clothes for the boys last night from a couple in the ward and he's prancing around in SpongeBob pajamas (I HATE Spongebob! But Noah does look cute :))

He was sitting down to eat his noodles when he suddenly turned and said, matter-of-factly, "My baby is coming out today. I'm going to push."

2 comments:

Martie said...

It's hard to let go of big sibs as they start school, but it is wonderful to give the younger ones one-on-one time. I look forward to this with Harper in 2 1/2 weeks! What a mix of feelings we have as moms.

Real said...

Pinkleberry often tells me there is a baby in her belly and asks if I want to feel it. It's usually a boy.