Wednesday, February 13, 2008
14 Ways to See Love Through My Kids' Eyes
1. How do you know when you're in love?
Drew: Can't we just not do this one?
Sunny:belly button, boo-boos
2. Why do people get married?
Drew: Because they're people
Sunny: hee hee with them
3. How old should you be when you get married?
Sunny: No-- I don't know!
4. Where do you want to get married?
Drew: at the temple! I know everything!
Sunny: No, mine!
5. What qualities do you look for in a boy/girl?
Drew: Make-up! That works?
6. What's romance?
Sunny: Whoa! Up! Down!
7. What would be a fun date?
Drew: Movies, again
8. What do you want to get for Valentine's Day?
Drew: A bear!
9. Why do men give women flowers or chocolate?
Drew: Because they're nice
Sunny: A hug! Ewwww!
10. What do you think about kissing?
Sunny: I want down!
11. How many kids will you have after you are married?
Drew: Five.... f-f- five
Sunny: You poop.
12. What will you wear when you get married?
Drew: Um... like a married dress.
Sunny: I want shoe!
13. What will your husband/wife look like?
Drew: Um... Black and white.
Sunny: Hi Hi Hi Birdy!
14. How can you tell your parents love each other?
Drew: Because they're... they said they're in love.