Monday, December 10, 2007

If chocolate isn't enough...

As if chocolate chip cookies weren't bad enough for us... I had the strange idea to break up pretzels and throw those in, too... we'll see how they turn out. They are in the oven as I type this.

I made my second etsy sale the other day-- a horse pendant I made out of polyclay.

It's gratifying to have my things sell, but then I want to spend all my time making things so I can have another sale, and I don't always have time for that... or the joint fortitude, which is the real problem these days.

Strep is gone by now, but I'm working on getting over a post-strep cold.

I'm getting very excited about Christmas-- we're really doing things big for the boys-- probably bigger than we should, but they're both at the ages where they appreciate things like this. We were wrapping things for Daddy today, and both boys were helping-- there's nothing better!

2 comments:

Martie said...

Okay, you've got to tell me. How were the cookies??

I LOVE chocolate pretzels!!!

Yummers.

Martie

Elizabeth said...

Yummy, actually-- the saltiness counter the chocolate beautifully!