Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Changes...

Changes are in the wind... more on that later. For now, I'll just share some boy stories...

Sunny ran up to me a moment ago and said 'up! up! And AWAY!'

He talks quite a lot now-- in sentences. In fact he just climbed onto my lap with, 'Want Boo-boos... please!' :) He loves to eat, he loves to play, and hates it when Drew gets attention. He's been going to nursery and loves going potty and saying 'BIG boy! Yay! Ta DAH!'

Drew: Daddy, I just get so WORRIED!
Drew has won the award for most reverent kid in Primary four times now. He loves his class. He's very good with his brother, but Daddy is his real best friend. He's still sleeping in our bed because we just haven't pushed it, which results in me returning him to Daddy's pillow ten times a night.

I've been working on my etsy shop and getting ready for some coming changes...

1 comment:

Martie said...

BAH! I hate suspense!

Your boys sound so cute. I wish... Well, you know. Distance is so frustrating.

Martie