1. How do you divide up chores in your homes?
I'm officially in charge of everything.
2. How much does your DH help?
If things get over my head sporadically my DH will do a quick clean which can be either very deep and helpful or mean just shifting all the pots and pans in the house onto one part of the counter.
3. How much do your children help?
Drew refuses to help a lot of the time, but I can coax him. On the other hand, tiny little Sunny loves to clean up.
4. What specific chores do your children do?
Toy pick up.
5. Do you give an allowance to your children in exchange for help around the house?
6. Do you use a chore chart?
7. What is your favorite chore?
8. What is your least favorite chore?
9. Is there a particular chore you consider to be too hard for your children?
Just about everything at this age.